Xtreme Sim Racing Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official site for the Xtreme Sim Racing Association!

XSRA Nascar Pick 'Ems?

Poll

Would you be interested in competing in a Nacar Driver Pick 'Ems for the 2013 Season?

[ 2 ]
    XSRA Nascar Pick 'Ems? I_vote_lcap100%XSRA Nascar Pick 'Ems? I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    XSRA Nascar Pick 'Ems? I_vote_lcap0%XSRA Nascar Pick 'Ems? I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    MWick4
    MWick4
    Admin

XSRA Nascar Pick 'Ems? Empty XSRA Nascar Pick 'Ems?

Post  MWick4 Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:33 am

We are hoping to run a Fantasy Nascar Driver Pick 'Ems for every week in the 2013 season. Basically you pick like this...

Trucks Winner:
    Nationwide Winner:
    Cup Top 5:

And you will recieve points based on how correct you are. If you Pick the Truck, Nationwide, or anybody in the Cup Top 5 correctly you will recieve 5 points a driver. If you have a driver in the Cup Top 5 who finished in the top 5 but not in the position you picked him you will still recieve 2 points. If you pick the cup top 5 entirly correctly you will recieve 5 points a driver plus a 10 point bonus. If you select the entire weekend correctly you will recieve 5 points a driver plus 20 bonus points. Driver with the most points at the end of the season is crowned Pick 'Ems Champion.

Example using Bristol this past week.
    Real Results:

Trucks: Timothy Peters
    Nationwide: Joey Logano
    Cup Top 5:
    1. Denny Hamlin
    2. Jimmie Johnson
    3. Jeff Gordon
    4. Brian Vickers
    5. Marcos Ambrose

Example Picks:

Trucks: Brad Keselowski +0
    Nationwide: Joey Logano +5
    Cup Top 5:
    1. Brad Keselowski +0
    2. Carl Edwards +0
    3. Denny Hamlin +2
    4. Brian Vickers +5
    5. Tony Stewart +0
    Final points: 12

If everybody wants to do it we will have a test season during the 2012 Chase!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:04 pm